|Ukrainian Catholic Metropolitan Cathedral of Sts. Vladimir and Olga, Winnipeg|
This Cathedral is located in the heart of North Winnipeg. It is admired for the Byzantine-Romanesque architecture and the outstanding stained glass windows designed by the Winnipeg artist and sculptor Leo Mol. This grant helped to restore one of the stained glass windows.
|Teulon and District Museum and Historical Society, Inc., Teulon|
This museum targets a population of 5000 local and surrounding residents, plus tourists. This grant helped to replace the roof of the porch of the Hunter House built in 1905 which is classified as a heritage site.
|St. Michael's Ukrainian Orthodox Church, Gardenton|
This church is located in the RM of Stuartburn near Gardenton, Manitoba. It is the first Ukrainian Orthodox Church in Canada and it is designated as a historic site by the Federal and Manitoba Governments. This grant helps the production of a promotional DVD of this historic site.
|Oseredok Ukrainian Cultural & Education Centre, Winnipeg|
OKCEC is a public heritage institution with a mandate to preserve and share Ukrainian heritage in Canada. This grant helped with the restoration of the Ivan Bobersky's Glass Lantern Slide Collection to represent the 100th Anniversary of Ukrainian Independence.
|Westminster United Church, Winnipeg|
WUC was founded in 1892. It is a spectacular stone building that sits at the corner of Westminster and Maryland. This grant helped in replacing the front steps of the Church
|Mennonite Heritage Village (Canada) Inc., Steinbach|
The MVH was established in 1964 to preserve and exhibit the story of the Russian Mennonites and their contributions to Manitoba. This grant assisted with replacing some of the roofs on the village centre, barn and the log house built in 1877.
|Ivan Franko Museum & Library Society Inc., Winnipeg|
This museum is dedicated to the Ukrainian artist and patriot Ivan Franko. It was established over 50 years ago. This grant assisted with replacing display cases for the museum.
|Our Lady of Assumption Roman Catholic Parish, Mariapolis|
This parish church is located in south west Manitoba. It is designated as a Heritage building. This grant helps with replacing the cedar shingles on the church
|Manitoba Agricultural Museum Inc., Austin|
MGM is part of the MAM is the Homesteader's Village which includes St. Saviour's Church, a designated heritage building. This grant assists with the restoration of the Church roof.
|Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada, Winnipeg|
JHCWC located at the Asper Jewish Community Campus, has an extensive archive collection. This grant will help the centre develop a website to preserve the collection of Jewish newspapers.
|Misericordia Heritage Corporation, Winnipeg|
The MHC contains artifacts, documents and photographs about the Misericordia General Hospital School of Nursing and the Misericordia Nurses' Alumni Association that are not available elsewhere to the public. This grant helps to create a systematic collection record plan that will include a detailed catalogue and computerization of the collection.
|St. Helen's Anglican Church, Hilbre|
St. Helen's Anglican Church in Fairford was established in 1842. This building which was designated as a municipal heritage building and was built in 1917. This grant helps to repair the windows on the North side of the church.