|Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada Inc., Winnipeg|
RAMWC has grown to be one of the country's largest aviation museums. This museum is home to an extensive collection of aircraft ranging from transport to military, private and commercial, as well as thousands of aviation artifacts. This grant is to help with the construction of their new Museum.
|Teulon and District Museum & Historical Society Inc.,|
TDMHSI opened in 1976. This site includes a Ukrainian log house, a dollhouse, a caboose, two schoolhouses, a Ukrainian church etc. There are also collections relating to birds, agriculture, machinery and tools. This grant helps with the purchase and installation of vinyl siding on the St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church which was built in 1922.
|Fort la Reine Museum, Pioneer Village and Tourist Bureau Inc. |
FLRM is dedicated to preserving the heritage of the Canadian Prairies as well as the history of the City and Municipality of Portage la Prairie. This museum has over 25 buildings displaying thousands of individuals artifacts and 5 acres of natural Prairie terrain. This grant helps with the restoration of the Fort Bastions.
|Mennonite Heritage Village, Steinbach|
MHV was established in 1964 to preserve and exhibit the story of the Russian Mennonites and their contributions in Manitoba. This village features a Permanent Gallery, Gerhard Ends Gallery, Auditorium Gallery, the Art Hall etc. This grant helps with the replacement of the water heaters in the village centre.
|St. George's Historical Society|
SGHS was established in 1969 and is located in the RM of Alexander. Over the years local families have donated artifacts and by 2012 the St. George's Museum had resolved to develop into a Regional Heritage Centre. In 2012 the museum became the Winnipeg River Heritage Museum. This grant helps with the last phase of the project to complete the main exhibit gallery and the ferry gallery building exhibits.
|Settlers, Rails & Trails, Argyle|
SRT is a small rural museum 25 km northwest of Winnipeg. This museum collects, preserves and displays artifacts and educates school and seniors groups with hands-on interactive technology and changing displays. This grant helps with the restoration of 3 heritage buildings such as the Ekhart railway station, house and livery stable.
|Monseigneur-Tache Historic Site, Ste. Genevieve|
MTHS features a 103-year old wooden Historic Church which dominates the Main Street and the equally old Rectory Museum, the local cemetery and a vintage storage building on a scenic 20 acres. The site was designated a Tache Municipal Historical Site in 1989. This grant helps with the Infrastructure work to the exterior of the Old Rectory Museum.
|Friends of the Historic St. Michaels Ukrainian Orthodox Church, Gardenton|
FHSMUOC is the first Ukrainian Orthodox church in Canada. The church is designated as a historic site by the Federal and Manitoba Governments. This grant helps with the renovations of the Church and Bell Tower such as new siding and painting.`
|Winnipegosis Historical Society,|
WHS started in 1985 and operates a museum in a former CN Station built in 1897. Their mission is to collect, preserve, study and interpret artifacts from Winnipegosis, Mossey River Municipality and surrounding areas. This grant helps with repairing their roof and replacing windows for their museum.
|Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada, Winnipeg, |
JHCWC was incorporated provincially in 1999 as a not-for-profit organization. Their mandate is to acquire, interpret, convey and share the history, experiences, achievements, culture and religious life of Jewish people of Western Canada. This grant helps with digitizing negatives for academic research initiatives as well as exhibits and publications.
|St. Paul's Anglican Church, Churchill, |
SPAC was built in 1936. It is the oldest structure in Churchill with the exception of Fort Prince of Wales. The church has changed little over the years. The most notable change was the addition of the bell tower in 1968. The Vestry was established decades ago. They are preserving an important part of Canada's artic history. The grant helps with the renovations of the bell tower and new stained glass windows.