|Musee St. Joseph Museum|
The historic Union Point School has been moved to St. Joseph and has been restored.
Winnipeg’s last streetcar, old number 356, is being restored in time for the 100th anniversary of the 1919 Winnipeg General Strike.
|Societe Historique de Saint Boniface|
The historical society serving Francophone Manitobans has acquired new, moveable shelving for its archives.
|Ogniwo Polish Museum, Winnipeg|
Fittingly located in Winnipeg’s North End, the museum has paved the parking lot and improved its exterior lighting.
|Rural Municipality of Dufferin|
A cairn has been erected to commemorate the building and flying of the first helicopter in Canada in Homewood, Manitoba in 1938.
|Musee St. Pierre Jolys Inc|
The museum is located in the Municipality of De Salaberry on the banks of the historical Rat River and Joubert Creek. This grant helped with the overall maintenance of the Museum.
|The Historical Museum of St. James-Assiniboia, Winnipeg|
Located in St. James-Assiniboia, consists of three buildings including the first District of Assiniboia Municipal Government Building. This grant helped pay for a new furnace in one of their buildings.
| Miami Railway Station Museum Association Inc|
The Miami Railway Station was constructed in 1889 and converted to a museum in the 1970s. This grant helped towards building a platform on three sides of the station in order to replicate the original structure.
|Carberry Agricultural Society|
The Carberry Agricultural Society promotes agriculture and home living to the urban and rural community of Carberry. This grant paid for the renovations to the unique 8 sided 2-storey display building which they call the "Round House".
|Golden Prairie Arts Council, Carman|
The Council provides arts and cultural programs to the Town of Carman and RMs of Dufferin, Grey, Roland and Thompson. It occupies a historic train station. This grant paid for the new roof shingles.
|Winnipegosis Historical Society|
The WHS operates and maintains two museums with the Village of Winnipegosis. This grant paid for restoring and maintaining The Medd House Museum.
|Canadian Goodwill Industries, Winnipeg|
CGI provides employment for persons with physical, developmental, mental, or social challenges, which are obstacles to their employment in the open labour market. This grant helps to repair the roof of their historical building at 70 Princess Street.
|Settlers, Rails & Trails Inc., Argyle|
This museum collects, preserves and exhibits collections of historical artifacts serving visitors, inhabitants of Argyle and the surrounding area by its emphasis on special activities at the museum. This grant helps them acquire 12 acres of land to expand their museum.
|Marine Museum of Manitoba, Selkirk|
In 2017, a new exhibit was started on the passenger deck of the S.S. Keenora. This grant went towards developing the cabin area to accommodate new exhibit material.